1/24/09

Acrylic Stamp Organizer

Today I made an organizer for my acrylic stamping blocks. I'm so excited to share this! I didn't like the idea of stacking them in my Rubbermaid tote with my stamps. They weren't fitting the way I wanted them to and I grew too frustrated too quickly. :p

I really like how it turned out concerning the appearance of it. And all of my needs were met--so I think it will be just as functional as it is cute. The fabric was inherited from my Grandma Kay, so I didn't shop for the supplies. The ribbons and lace were also hers.

I wanted something cutsie in addition to the lace. The idea for a pleated pocket hit when I refreshed my memory on how to make a pocket in A Complete Guide To Sewing--an excellent teacher!

The photos are posted in the process order of Last to First. I was going to be super lengthy, but I hate trying to adjust my wordage layout with my photos. I guess I get too easily frustrated with that too. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment