12/30/08

Continuing on...picking up where I left off

**** Good Evening!!****

I will begin by saying this is the new site that has been created on purpose. I had 3 different Google accounts and an MSN email address. I wanted to combine and wasn't able to. So I started over with a new address and new blogsites. I just mentioned to my friend Renata, whom I put the beadwork pieces up for, that I was going to put up my newest page. Here it is. =) Here's a couple of photos of Edward 10 days after he proposed to me!

And the next two photos are of the beaded pieces that I made. The orange one was for a friend so I don't know how the clasps held up, but mine broke. I guess Renata-the-Beading-Guru will have to show me a thing or two with bonding and quality craftswomanship. Argh! So, I was wondering, but doubting, that I had too many readers that might be bummed out about my web address changing. I'm pretty new here so it might be easier than I think it is to find someone. If there is someone out there who is following my blog (now former blog) and had a hard time finding the new address, I apologize.












No comments:

Post a Comment