1/7/09

Paradise Scrapbook Page

Since my girlfriend Renata has introduced me to the exciting craft of scrapbooking. I am unable to stop thinking about it. Well, it's actually a blessing because I had been saving miscellaneous photos for several years now and had no idea what to do with them. Now I know.

Well today I went to a store called "Crafts Direct" with my long-time friend Nikki (it's her 30th birthday today!). (She doesn't have a blog ...yet.) Anyways, I have fallen in love with the craft of punching. Each time I visit a craft store, I carry around a heart puncher until it's time to check-out. Then I put it back. BUT NOT TODAY! NO! I made my big purchase. Perhaps it's just that much sweeter when I can put off gratification. Delayed gratification is so much more enjoyable, YES! =D

So tonight I went heart-puncher crazy and made this page of me and my Sweetie. I'm so in love.

After each page is completed, I say to my husband "Wanna see my new page?!" Of course I am excited, so of course he says "YES!" What a SWEETHEART! He liked this page.

= )

No comments:

Post a Comment