1/11/09

4 Bird and Branches Cards











To begin, I am not the best at laying these out for the blog. I have such a hard time placing them where I want them, to present them as nicely as I can. I have more work to do concerning HTML. I gotta switch over. Moving forward, I made 4 cards tonight. Two have branches on them and two have birds on them. All backgrounds are from the same cardstock. They look nicer than previous cards that I've made. This one is a little boring. I should add a border or something. The sides are so bare--too bare.













This one is cute. My husband taught me an "old wallpaper trick" concerning mitering the corners. I think it looks sharp. A lot nicer than what I had originally--to flat edges together. EEK!

I like the birds. This one is nice with a Prismacolor gold pencil border. I also added some glitter glue to add a little sparkle, but I could do something different too--add a bow for instance. My husband, Ed, said that he liked the gold brads on the last card. I like hearing stuff like that. It's encouraging. I keep getting more and more ideas. That's it for cards tonight. Tomorrow I think I am going to work on scrapbooking. We'll see. I'll post what I create! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment