1/12/09

Pumpkin Spice Balls



















This late morning I decided to make Pumpkin Spice Balls.

Cookie Recipe:
1 cup butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 cups flour
1 cup chopped pecans

Glaze:
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp pumpkin spice
3 to 4 tsp milk

Preheat at 325. Blend w/ mixer: butter, pumpkin spice, sugar and vanilla for 30 seconds. Add the rest and stir. Roll into 1" balls and place 2" apart on sheet. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until bottoms are lite brown. Dip into glaze after completely cooled then let glaze set for 1 hour. Keep at room temp for 3 days or freeze for 3 months. =D










These are delicious! They melt in your mouth and give you that nutty texture to chew. Mmm...one of my holiday favorites but I didn't bake much this holiday season. I'm catching up now. ;-)

I'm off to card-making or scrap-booking now. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment