1/8/09

My Thank You Page

Another page done!

Today I met my mom for lunch at Potbelly's and a visit to Archiver's and Joann's. She was so wonderful and bought me the Cutter Bee Curvy Cutter Oval Template set! WOW!

It was a toss up between the oval and round template. This was my deciding factor: my mother pointed out to me that I can easily find a circle in the house to trace but ovals are harder to find. =D I can always use a glass or a bowl. We even discussed the compass that architects use.

Oval it was. I loved the way the blade cut seamlessly! It swivels nicely, but I still had to move my other hand that held the template down when it came time to pass. It wasn't a big deal at all. I'm grateful to have such a tool among my crafting tools. Thanks Mom! Thanks Curvy Cutter!

About my page: this page was made to honor and remember the people who are responsible for making my wedding picnic memories. I had fun with it. I only used a heart to stand my mom out and the others got flowers. Hearts are my picnic theme, but I thought flowers would be nice for this page. I'll continue on with my heart punches for other pages that include me and my very sweet Sweetheart, Edward Joseph.

I can't wait to use Nata's flower puncher again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment