2/13/09

Bead Earrings

I haven't posted in a while, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been crafty.

Here are a couple designs of earrings. I'm not very interested in the cat earring with the dome overhead as much as I am with the wire tri-loop jump ring design. Cute cute. I was practicing making bead links and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to apply what I have learned.

I'd like to finish off the cat earrings by pounding the copper tri-loop flat so it catches the light nicely. :) Ed said he'd help me do that tomorrow. That means "I got the tools that will help you accomplish that, Baby." YAY!

The next set is what I call Tiger Eye but it was listed as "Cateye" at the store. I found an adorable silver bead cap to top it off. I made them for Valentines Day. Again, cute cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment