1/11/11

Beautiful Beads - Hand Made Jewelry

It's been one week since I last posted and it's been 11 days that my online store has been open. I am currently in the process of designing new business cards to help in the advertising department. I'll put my order in on Friday. Then eventually, I'll advertise in a couple news papers in the Twin Cities.

I've sold a few items thus far, and I am even more excited to share with others and see where this little business leads. I'm also taking a trip to Garden of Beads this weekend. Garden of Beads is located downtown Anoka, MN. Anoka is right on the river so it's a pretty old town.  Before my cold took a toll on my energy bank, I designed some pretty jewelry. All items posted are for sale, minus two; however, I will take orders to recreate the piece - or take suggestions for changes in design. :)


This badge lanyard can be ordered.


Pearls and Shells chandelier earrings.


This piece is available here.


This piece is available.


"Under the Sea" badge lanyard is made with coral and purple freshwater pearls.


This badge lanyard can be custom ordered.


Elegant Pearl and Glass Bead dangles.


This piece is made with faceted crystals and cat's eye glass.


I know this next item isn't beaded, but I mentioned in a post or two back that I had another crocheted item to post, so here it is! This is a Primrose Daisy washcloth or potholder. :) Country blue isn't readily available in too many stores nowadays, so I am going to stitch up a few of these.


I am working on the Flying Geese table runner - after my cold, I plan on getting back to that project. ...I had a vision of a a thick-walled tote that was embellished with beads. It might be a great idea that never forms into reality, but then again, it might be the inspiration I need to create something really special! :) Time will tell.

Until next Tuesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment