1/4/11

WizardGir1 Opens Online Store


Welcome back!

So if you haven't already guessed what the “big idea” that I've been working on for the past 4 four months, the “Shop” graphic at the top must tell you that I've started my very own online business! Yup, and I'm very excited to take this plunge. No longer am I the “closet artist”! No longer am I uncertain of how adorable my art and crafts have become. :) Of course I like them; I created them. I'm like God that way. Yes I have the guts to say that I am LIKE GOD. ;-) (A lot of self-help books tell me that! LOL)

In the past, people have questioned whether I sell my stuff or not. I've been encouraged by this. I was hired once, in my twenties, to make a quilt for a gal's son's wedding – I haven't sold my products otherwise, just gifted them. There's a first time for everything!

It's been a really neat learning experience – all the way down to the programming languages needed to get WizardGir1.com/shop or "WizardGir1" to look just the way I want. Each time I tell myself I have “one more step” another one follows that needs to get done. I love this! I invite you to browse my store and please remember that there is “one more step” that I need to do before it's completely completed. :) ...well, I don't imagine that will ever happen. LOL

I've been a little more busy than usual, as I'm picking up sub jobs at work, but I keep pushing forward with my crafting. I have some beaded, sewn and crochet work that I'll be adding to my store next week.

Thank you to my online friends, local friends and family for reading my updates, and encouraging and supporting me to take the plunge. A special thank you to my Sweetie for sacrificing “togetherness” time so I could focus intensely and reach my goal. Love you! (Yes, he reads my blog. LOL)

More next week – unless I can squeak in some time this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment